Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello

Hello good people.... I will try to update as much as possible. I feel bad not writing more, I need and want it. 
Sexuality: 
The human is a vessel for the soul and when we are born we are clean and pure. Society has taken us to a new level of patriarchy and hate, by encoding in us a rich sense of condemnation and guilt. The guilt of a female and how she is perceived. The shame and abuse. If you think feminism is stupid I dare you to try to argue with me. It makes up everything we are. Maybe you are alright with big fat white men deciding our lives but I'm not. Who makes those music videos that exploit women?? White men? I could go on but I'm tired and angry. I just hate the way our system is, and the alternative is even hard to imagine. Women and men can desire each other of course it's a part of life but lately it seems like the woman is a silhouette or a shell and just used for the man. She is a shadow and used for many things but still not highly regarded. What is the alternative?? Their is none, but maybe someday 

No comments:

Post a Comment